Is Algolia Down? Current Algolia Status: up
- Averages less than 1 per day:
- There were 0 WARN notices last 30 days
We've been monitoring Algolia since March 9, 2015. Here's the history of service outages we've observed from the Algolia status page:
Recent Algolia Outages and Issues
Follow the recent outages and downtime for Algolia in the table below.
Click the screen icon to see the status page screenshot we captured at the time of the incident:
We support the following features in our integration with the Algolia status page. More details about each feature are detailed below.
- Down Notifications
- Warn Notifications
- Differentiates Maintenance Notices
- Status Overview
- Status Details
- Component Status Filtering
Status Page Feature Descriptions
- Warn Notifications
- Warn notifications are used when Algolia is undergoing a non-critical issue like minor service issues, performance degredation, non-core bugs, capacity issues, or problems affecting a small number of users.
Is Algolia down today?
According to its status page Algolia is currently up. You can check the most recent events in the 'Recent Outages and Issues' section above.
How can I get notified when Algolia is not working or having outages?
StatusGator can send you instant alerts by email, SMS, Slack, and more. Sign up now, it's free!
How can I find out if Algolia is having issues?
There are two main options: You can check the Algolia status page or you can subscribe to StatusGator for free alerts and notifications when their status page changes.
Algolia status page says the service is up, but I'm having issues. What's wrong?
There may be several reasons for that:
- An outage that hasn't been communicated yet via the Algolia status page.
- Some local issues with a small group of accounts on the service side.
- Technical issues on your side, or problems with your software or ISP.
- A misconfiguration on your side.
We recommend contacting Algolia customer support while checking everything on your side. You can also try Tweeting at them via @algolia on Twitter.